Saturday, February 7, 2009

1st Sat in Feb 2009

Still have that lousy head cold. Spent most of the day lying around and sleeping picked up some vitamin C maybe that'll help.
Saw Chainsaw and Pork and a few others tonight. Asked Chainsaw how to safely finished taking down a tree that broke in 1/2 this winter. It's no danger to the house so I'm not in a rush, he said he'd come over and help me take it down. Nice of him.
Found out people are actually reading my blogs some woman commented on my post of Barefoot and Pregnant which I posted back in the summer that nice.
Heard that song "Runaway train" I think it's by Tom Petty for about third time in about as many weeks after not hearing it for years. Somewhat apropos I keep remembering some of the words; when did I get so jaded all of life's mysteries seem so faded runaway train on the wrong track. It does feel like me alot these days. I know I'm not doing anything wrong so it's not the wrong track, maybe missing a sign of what I should be doing. I am jaded as hell, and life is faded.
It may change someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment