Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feb 15 2009

Installed the computer yesterday. Today I went to Del's and helped her with her computer, regular phone, cell phone, fixed antique crystal candle holder, rearranged her oriental rugs, and checked out her Saab she needs at a minimum a battery I told her I'd pick one up for the next time I come down. Kathy sent her a Patriots shirt and a hat she liked them. Put on the forum and my other blog a post about Obama the puppet. Got a few comments. Somebody sent me an email thru my website they want the merlinandfriends.com they said I had their site directed to mine please change it to theirs. I sent them an email told them it was mine and I'm not selling it.
They were from weird site looking to the future. celebrate888.com the mother ship is calling.
Enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment