Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 Jan 2008

Skipped writing yesterday because I forgot I just set up the blog. Oh well the brain cells weren't firing that good.
Nothing much new happening still cold and snow covered. Actually had to shovel about 4-5 inches yesterday before work. Yeah I love that out there before 5am. I can't wait for the winter to end.
Took the tracing marks of the wood burning tonight and stained it, tomorrow I'll add the color and then clear coat it.
Talked to Don one evening in the next week or so we're going to go down to Dawgs and I'm getting another tattoo. Don says he might too though the real reason he's going is I don't know where Dawgs shop is. I see him and get inked at parties, I just don't feel like waiting til the next one. Plus it's a birthday present to myself. Also considering joining and MC. All these years of riding independent and fighting for bikers rights it maybe time for a change. Then again I was never someone who liked to be told when you were supposed to be somewhere. Lot of thought is going to go into this. Could be just the winter blues. Time will tell.
Maybe I'll start a letter to the editor tonight or just think about it.
Time to watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment