Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Jan 18, 2009

My birthday was Friday. Long boring weekend. Saw my mother, had breakfast with her Sat. Spent some time with some friends in the evening.
Today woke up to fresh snow, years ago when I skied that would have been great, now I just long for warm dry weather to fire up the scooter and ride. Must be getting old, like to get lucky and hit the lotto or powerball and get a winter home someplace like AZ or NM. Who know maybe I will.
Today was spent writing on the forum, baking and cooking for lunch for the next couple of days lunches. Playing with the big puppies (not one is under 90# and they all think they're lap dogs) and the cats. Repaired a lamp. Pretty much just a normal day.
Maybe I'll get a new tattoo this week, I've got a cool one picked out a women holding a pentacle really sharp I found it in the book Magical Rites from the Crystal Well. I've already done a woodburning of it.
When I get the scanner hooked up I'll see if I can get it up on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment