Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jan 21 2009

Finished the wood burning. Spent some time on the forum. Both printers arrived today I'm keeping the HP all in one wireless from BUY.com great price. The other from tiger direct was a great price but I missed the fact it wasn't wireless and didn't have a scanner so it's going back.
Work is slow but I'm grateful to have a job.
Going to Rudy's on Sat to do an oil change, replace the serpentine belt ( I'm impressing myself preventive maintenance) and he's going to help me put new pins and bushing in the drivers door. So far in the past 12 months I've had both upper and lower ball joints replaced in a shop. I've done the brakes and rotors front and rear and the radiator plus oil changes. Hopefully it'll be good to go for awhile.
Tired bored and lonely.
Going to start taking pictures of the dogs and cats maybe post some here.

No comments:

Post a Comment